Sunday, November 14, 2010

The end of the treat fast


Pretty sure that is the last time I go off sugar. I will continue running, doing sit-ups and eating celery if I can have a brownie when I need it. This is the very last of the brownies. Drew and I managed to eat the whole pan, except this one between Sunday at 12:01 am and later Sunday night when Drew headed home again. They were delicious....no.... delightful.

Something else delightful would be that I got to come home again this weekend. After not seeing Drew since November 1st, it was like 11 days with out him and the video chat on gmail wasn't working properly. I am so grateful that I could come back home.

And of course, in this last little bit of fall (as the snow is falling outside) I am so grateful fordelightful roommates. They are amazing, and each one of them is there to teach me more life lessons. Stacy, Staci and April.... Thank you! You are all amazing!

If you care to post.... what is your delight this Thanksgiving Season?

No comments:

Post a Comment